The Tigard Police Officers’ Association is a non-profit organization that represents both sworn and non-sworn members of the Tigard Police Department, providing a unified voice for those who protect and serve the City of Tigard’s residents, businesses and community members.
Our mission is to create the highest level of livability possible by working with our citizens to preserve and protect life, liberty, and property. The Association is committed to developing strong collaborative community partnerships and relationships that enable its members to provide a high level of service and better protect, serve and support the Tigard Community.
Learn more about our:
- Enhance the safety and security of Tigard’s residents, visitors, and businesses
- Support the City of Tigard's goals and objectives
- Preserve constitutional and civil rights
- Reduce crime and the fear of crime
- Foster good citizenship in our youth
- Partnering with citizens and other departments
- Developing well-trained, ethical, and accountable employees
- Maintaining public trust and confidence through our actions and values